Seidio OBEX Case

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
This case will put the OB Defender to shame now that it is available.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
what are the dimensions of the case? So I can kind of get an idea of the size compared to the OB Defender please. I can deal with similar size but not much more. thanks

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
what are the dimensions of the case? So I can kind of get an idea of the size compared to the OB Defender please. I can deal with similar size but not much more. thanks

150.89 x 80.6 x 18.09 (15.95)mm (the OBEX has a rounded back that causes the thickness to be different at certain points... 18.09mm at the thickest and 15.95mm at the thinnest)

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have this case yet? Would love to see the OBEX case next to the Otterbox Defender. I want the waterproof aspect. but not to be carrying a Nexus 7 in my pocket.

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok picked up my obex case today at Best Buy. I'd really like to get the holster for it can I possibly get a code or something to get the holster at the discounted price?

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
nevermind about the OBEX case stuff. I took mine back to best buy. The echoing caused by the case was too much and the lack of sensitivity through the screen protector was intolerable. Hopefully SEIDIO will fix these issues and help all the customers who already have one.