Well I was just wondering if anybody has invented this idea yet. If so where can I buy one? Not really sure how to explain it but is there a cover for this section? Is there an accessory that can cover up the memory card and sim card? I was thinking about it the other day & I know some iPhones have a permanent sim card. I've always had a fear of someone else having my galaxy s3. If a thief gets there hands on it the first thing they'll do is pop off the back remove the sim card to prevent tracking. Is there some kind of rectangular plate that can be put on to cover up the sim card & memory card? It's kind of simple if you think about it. The rectangular piece can have 5 holes (for the screws) & all you have to do is remove the screws from the phone, put the plate on top to cover up the sim card & memory card then put the screws back in. Not really sure if this is making any sense. Not really good at explaining. If a dumb thief were to get their hands on the s3 & remove the back cover they probably wouldn't think about removing the cover. They would think its a part of the phone. If anyone knows where I can get one thanks for helping & thanks for reading.
    07-11-2013 12:54 AM
    Or... you could password protect your SIM and encrypt your SD card data if you're that concerned.
    07-24-2013 07:09 PM