Does flashing a custom CM10 rom remove kies air, all share, Wifi Direct, etc??

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I think it is pretty common to have the lte toggle. Most of the aosp and aokp let you define what toggles you want to show

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I am sure they do.I am not familiar with the AT&T rom's so I could not point you to one specifically. Just hit xda and take a look

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks again, Skunkape60. I'll go have a look-see. ;) Personally, I should probably root sooner rather than later?as the longer I stay stock?the more content I am to just stay stock.
Btw, how common are LTE toggles in custom roms? After reading of many suspected LTE related battery drain problems . . that's may be one of my main reasons for rooting, methinks.

Like I said, Im not familiar with AT&T ROM's but the Sprint version doesn't have LTE toggles on stock or on any of the custom Roms I've seen.

UGm6

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Actually there's way around some of that. I swap roms alot but I recently got a hold of a smart TV.
I figured you needed Allshare from Samsung. Google Play Store would not let me download Allshare because they said "it wasn't compatible." Really? With a Galaxy S3 from At&T?
I would just get the APK for some of it.
Google search to "Aptoide" May have to sign up.
You will have to install "aptoide" to get to the Allshare app.
I have the S3 i747 running CM 10.2 ROM.
Allshare now installed and runs fine.

May work for the rest of the apps you were concerned about. Worth a shot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX