I love paranoid android. I used 2.55 and went to 3.60. The 3.60 has button on the screen as is i didnt have a back or home or menu button. How do i get rid of them? and also, it doesnt have quick reply. so i took aokp's mms.apk and it only gave me the "close" and "read" options. and i havent tried it on 3.60 but in 2.55 everything home didnt work right. i love that launcher. anyway to fix it to work? it got rid of my notification center. i probably am just gonna have to wait on updates but i hope i can get rid of those unneeded buttons as i hit them accidentally all the time. if there is another rom just as good as PA let me know. i just switched from CM10.1. i liked it but i like the tablet mode and different modes i can use in PA. ive used PA, CM, AOKP, and TASK 650. some had problems with the games i play and i should probably retry them as i really like TASK 650. but ive seen like Liquid Rom and others. Ive never tried them but a good review to some of these would be helpful. i need to check the change logs on AOKP and TASK 650 and see what is up with it.
    07-04-2013 02:30 PM
    I love paranoid android. I used 2.55 and went to 3.60. The 3.60 has button on the screen as is i didnt have a back or home or menu button. How do i get rid of them? and also, it doesnt have quick reply. so i took aokp's mms.apk and it only gave me the "close" and "read" options. and i havent tried it on 3.60 but in 2.55 everything home didnt work right. i love that launcher. anyway to fix it to work? it got rid of my notification center. i probably am just gonna have to wait on updates but i hope i can get rid of those unneeded buttons as i hit them accidentally all the time. if there is another rom just as good as PA let me know. i just switched from CM10.1. i liked it but i like the tablet mode and different modes i can use in PA. ive used PA, CM, AOKP, and TASK 650. some had problems with the games i play and i should probably retry them as i really like TASK 650. but ive seen like Liquid Rom and others. Ive never tried them but a good review to some of these would be helpful. i need to check the change logs on AOKP and TASK 650 and see what is up with it.
    I use ParanoidKangdroid. Same devs, but i think it's smoother. Should be easy to use, as it's almost the same. Flash the latest version, as it's the best one. Good luck.
    07-05-2013 05:21 PM