Att pre order date exclusive red color

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Seriously? Is this a practical joke?
No 32 gb, but Red? ATT is remedial sometimes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

NYguyc

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Seriously? Is this a practical joke?
No 32 gb, but Red? ATT is remedial sometimes.

Are you opposed to the idea of a micro SD card? If so, care to explain. I only ask because this is how I planned to solve space issues.

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Figures, AT&T gotta have it their way....end of story. But to make up for it they will offer a red version, that will be released like the white Iphone 4 was, which was like a year later. Seriously, i am not surprised at all, I am amazed they left the micro sim slot as they killed it on the One X.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Man I would have loved a red version. You would have thought Verizon would have gotten in on that first being it's their nickname

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Are you opposed to the idea of a micro SD card? If so, care to explain. I only ask because this is how I planned to solve space issues.

Well, maybe I have issues with my card and it is the card, not the phone. My Skyrocket has issues recognizing files occasionally. Some Apps I have loaded on my sd card. The phone has issues when I reboot or especially when I have apps update. The icon shows the app, but its grayed out. Like the directory is there, but not the app.
I have to go back into play store and redownload or reboot again and hope it shows up.
Also music files don't show up sometimes. Not like they disappear, but when I add to my card the phone doesn't recognize the file. I know it is there, because it shows up when I pull up the directory on pc when phone is connected.

More disappointed by lack of 32 gb than lack of exynos.

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Ferrari of fire engine red? Or maybe it will be sort of a fuscia or candy apple red? I was hoping for bright yellow myself so that the world can see how outrageous my phone is not to mention how BIG... LOL.

Seriously folks, the 16 gig comes as no surprise, though as others have chimed in, there IS the microSD slot for up to 32 gigs additional and then there's the 50 gig Dropbox account too, yes? I just want to see the damned thing in the store before doing anything.

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Man you guys are hard to please. Just be happy that it has an SD card slot. Why do people always go after the negative aspects of the phone. Me I wish my hox had an sd card slot. The gs3 has one. Its better then not having one.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Umm no they didn't. None of the one x from any carrier have an sd slot. Sprint added one for the evo 4g LTE.

..Gromet

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

My bad, i ment SD card slot. The HTC EVO? 4G LTE has one, while the at&t version the one x does not. The the international version has a sd slot to. At&t took it out so they could keep the cost down. Frankly when i saw 16 GB and the SG3 on at&t i thought they did the same thing, luckily they have not, they just carry the 16GB version :( , no doubt so the price is low and is the same as HTC one X and 16 GB iphone.

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. Just re read it. Didn't see the 39 dollar thing first time.

AKA a extra $39 to at&t and not to Samsung for a different phone. For at&t it keeps the price point the same as iphone and one x and they make pure profit when some one buys the SD card as a accessory. Most people buy a case and car charger at the store as well, add the sd card and they are looking at another $100+ going to them when they sell the phone for $199.

For this reason i never buy accessories at at&t, amazon is the way to go. :D

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
My bad, i ment SD card slot. The HTC EVO? 4G LTE has one, while the at&t version the one x does not. The the international version has a sd slot to. At&t took it out so they could keep the cost down. Frankly when i saw 16 GB and the SG3 on at&t i thought they did the same thing, luckily they have not, they just carry the 16GB version :( , no doubt so the price is low and is the same as HTC one X and 16 GB iphone.

You got it all wrong. None of the One X anywhere has microSD slot. Sprint EVO 4G LTE is not One X depsite the similarities.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Man you guys are hard to please. Just be happy that it has an SD card slot. Why do people always go after the negative aspects of the phone. Me I wish my hox had an sd card slot. The gs3 has one. Its better then not having one.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I have been playing fanboy and defending the SGS3 from the HTC fanboys ever since the One X came out. I have repeatedly put a positive spin on the SGSIII. My problem is with ATT.