Switching from 4s to sg3? Bad experience with galaxy nexus

chenn001

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Here is a little back story:

I owned and enjoyed an iPhone 3G for over two years. I became bored with the iPhone. I wanted a bigger screen and new fresh experience. I read about the galaxy nexus and decided I would switch to Verizon for it, which I did. I even preordered it. Received my phone and within the first day I began disliking it. It was slow, sluggish, screen burnins, terrible reception and so on. I sent the phone back in hopes I just received a defective one. Not the case, same issues on my second nexus. I returned it and went back to AT&T and got the iPhone 4s.

Now that I'm seeing this sg3 and I'm starting to have that itch that I once had for the nexus. My worries would be that I would just have the same issues with the sg3 as I did with the nexus. Maybe that is how droid is. Maybe it is just not as smooth as the iPhone.

-Need some advice. I'm loving the way the sg3 looks.
- I also heard that the sg3 will not be as safe to bank on as an iPhone would be. That worries me too.

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I'd say go with the s3 after apples keynote Monday there is nothing I see making me want to go back to ios I'm on a s2 skyrocket u couldn't get me to switch to a 4s if my life depended on it now lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

lynxy

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm also going to try S3. I tried Skyrocket last year and didn't like it, so I jumped with iphone 4s. I have mac, ipad and iphone. If I like S3 I'm going to get rid of ipad as soon as I can. It is a useless device for me, I use it just because of its screen.
I'm not going to run 06/21 or whatever date it is coming. I give 2-3 weeks for reviews and rooting - unrooting :). I don't want to have facebook and iphone 5 is not my choice. Most of the people here are correct about iphone 5, no new ideas. The bottom line you never know before you try it.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
There is a comparison video on Phonearena versus both the i4s and the Nexus. Hope that helps. I am upgrading from a BB 9810 which is probably going to be different yet good experience in this leap of faith. I like both RIM and Android in their device customization. It seems though that Android is taking it to another level.