Please try and check your order status. I have been unable to check my order status since Tuesday night. It just loads a blank page with AT&T upgrade on the top. I am wondering if anyone who placed a pre-order has any luck. I have also called AT&T Premier and they can't even find my order but said this was because it was a pre-order and I should receive it on or before June 21.

So please either try checking your order status or calling AT&T Premier up to verify the order.
    06-15-2012 10:18 AM
    Please read other threads. This has already been noted several times. Sign in att.com and check your orders under your account

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    06-15-2012 10:21 AM
    If you log into your ATT account and view order status it is there under the myatt tab and then my orders on the top menu over to the upper right hand side of the page. Mine says processing for the phone and pending shipment for the micro SIM card.
    gimme#AC likes this.
    06-15-2012 10:29 AM
    Yes, same as Planoman.
    Interesting thing was the link from the email said iPhone upgrade at the top.
    Glad it's broken now!
    06-15-2012 11:02 AM
    I see it now. I was tracking it this entire time via the e-mail. Mine says exactly what planoman's says.
    06-15-2012 12:49 PM
    Mine says Processing on the phone.
    and Processing/pending shipment on the Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad
    06-15-2012 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD