Android Central's review of the AT&T Galaxy S III

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
att-galaxy-s-iii.jpg

Nobody does it quite like Phil does. Check out what he has to say about the phone you've been waiting a month or two for.

(Spoiler -- you'll like it)

bagged98

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the review, though "The Bad" is your opinion. I like TouchWiz, not only that I have that TW on my Galaxy S II. Saying it's time to remove it is like saying it's time Samsung changes its name. Your definitely a Sense 4 guy since you have that a "The Good" review for the HTC One X. The layers of menus I would agree with you on that. Don't like TouchWiz, get a different launcher or get a ROM. That is the beauty of opensource. But don't slam Samsung for TW. Let the market decide.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the review, though "The Bad" is your opinion. I like TouchWiz, not only that I have that TW on my Galaxy S II. Saying it's time to remove it is like saying it's time Samsung changes its name. Your definitely a Sense 4 guy since you have that a "The Good" review for the HTC One X. The layers of menus I would agree with you on that. Don't like TouchWiz, get a different launcher or get a ROM. That is the beauty of opensource. But don't slam Samsung for TW. Let the market decide.

Exactly. Good review but could have done without his opinion, which to me is totally irrelevant.

Reactions: jontalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781