Any luck at your local AT&T store -today- (non pre-orders)??

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
At some point I was thinking AT&T would either confirm or deny that I should go to an AT&T store tomorrow and try and pick one of these up!

I didn't preorder because I wanted to visually inspect and also compare white/blue in person.

I'm totally prepared to have to wait longer than those who preorderd...it would just be nice to know whether or not tomorrow is the day. If it was, I'd be there when the door opened. Without any notice I'd want to wait and call first...come on AT&T speak up!

Last edited:

kenji117

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Uhhh should I go to an AT&T store tomorrow??

I called my local store today and they said that they haven't even been given a release date yet. Really wish I pre-ordered now but I was trying to get a friend their commission.

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

Only one way to find out.....

Really only 1?

1) Go there in the morning and find out.

2) Call in the morning and find out.

3) Read someone's experience on these forums tomorrow morning.

4) AT&T releases a statement saying that the phones will or won't be available for retail purchase tomorrow!!

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site

If the phones arrive in-store tomorrow, before preorders ship for 90% of customers, I think the Android community would collapse in on itself.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Really only 1?

1) Go there in the morning and find out.

2) Call in the morning and find out.

3) Read someone's experience on these forums tomorrow morning.

4) AT&T releases a statement saying that the phones will or won't be available for retail purchase tomorrow!!

Seems like you pretty much answered your question. Didn't really need anyone's opinion here because you'll go or call anyway because it'll be eating you up inside :p

Reactions: LazrRocketArm

Chdwil

May 9, 2012
Visit site

I called my local store today and they said that they haven't even been given a release date yet. Really wish I pre-ordered now but I was trying to get a friend their commission.

Phones should be ahead of friends on priority list.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

The delay could be due to the vast number of pre-orders and the timing of the pre-orders to make the June 21st date. After all, there were 9 million internationally. You might get lucky and snag one not designated as a pre-order like mine which is being delivered to the store.

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

Haha well a few hours then until I go steal someone's preorder phone from corporate. ;)

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm also ready to buy at full price sold my note and using some cheap pan tech phone lol but hoping someone cancels a pre order or the store gets more than expected

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

steve dave

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth. I just stopped at my local corporate store and the guy said they didn't get any at all.

Last edited:

timberga

May 19, 2010
Visit site

I called last night to my local store and they said they won't have them in store for sale until the 28th.

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Uhhh should I go to an AT&T store -today-??

Called both corporate stores near me this morning and both said not yet and no ETA.

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I figured what the hell and tried a third, further away, corporate store. Same story!

I'll probably try each store again in a few hours see if the story has changed!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze