Well show it off...

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
If you got your GSIII lets see it folks! Grats to you all but let us share into the fun with you! The ones who have yet to get a chance to feel the magic of what is known the GSIII!

GO!! :D

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Still charging but I did set it up some, not all the way yet. I cut my SIM and popped it in and it works fine. (It came with SIM installed but I did not want to activate it) It automatically downloaded all of my apps from google play which I have not seen before.

I popped my micro SIM back into my Galaxy Note to see how that worked and ended up not going with the adapter and it takes a few tries to line up the micro SIM into the full side slot but it works. Getting used to a smaller screen and 4 icon across instead of 5 with the GNote.

I tried out the camera and it is outstanding for speed and quality.

More later. Hang in there all who pre ordered and have not yet received.

Edit: I just noticed that that is the wallpaper I have on my Galaxy Note. I did not install it and do not really know how it got on there...

Edit 2: There is not partition on the memory for apps and system. There is only system and SD storage. The system storage is over 12 GB open so no 2 GB limit for apps in internal memory!

Last edited:
Reactions: b0btech

KTMDirtFace

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Can't take a picture of my phone with my phone lol.

Its sweet first android I have ever had man its so much faster at everything than my iphone 3gs was. I like it.

I hate the vibration when you type though I figured out how to turn that off in the keyboard settings but now the back and menu buttons at the bottom of the phone still vibrate when you touch and its driving me nuts!. anyone know how to turn that off

bagged98

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Can't take a picture of my phone with my phone lol.

Its sweet first android I have ever had man its so much faster at everything than my iphone 3gs was. I like it.

I hate the vibration when you type though I figured out how to turn that off in the keyboard settings but now the back and menu buttons at the bottom of the phone still vibrate when you touch and its driving me nuts!. anyone know how to turn that off

Yup! Go to setting then sounds then at the bottom. It's called haptic feedback. ;)

CHIN087#AC

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Still charging but I did set it up some, not all the way yet. I cut my SIM and popped it in and it works fine. (It came with SIM installed but I did not want to activate it) It automatically downloaded all of my apps from google play which I have not seen before.

I popped my micro SIM back into my Galaxy Note to see how that worked and ended up not going with the adapter and it takes a few tries to line up the micro SIM into the full side slot but it works. Getting used to a smaller screen and 4 icon across instead of 5 with the GNote.

Edit: I just noticed that that is the wallpaper I have on my Galaxy Note. I did not install it and do not really know how it got on there...

Edit 2: There is not partition on the memory for apps ans system. There is only system and SD storage. The system storage is over 12 GB open so no 2 GB limit for apps in internal memory!

SO HOW DOES THE BLUE LOOK IN PERSON?!?! Is it purple? Lol

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 28333
CHIN087;[YT said:
[/YT]1875272]SO HOW DOES THE BLUE LOOK IN PERSON?!?! Is it purple? Lol

I slapped a clear TPU case with a matte back on it so I have not really noticed. Here is a picture I took outside. I tried not to get too much glare on it.

Last edited:

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
...what does the one in the weather mean?

Edit 2: There is not partition on the memory for apps and system. There is only system and SD storage. The system storage is over 12 GB open so no 2 GB limit for apps in internal memory!

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Fro me to show my white S III, that would mean borrowing my wife's iPhone 4S to take a photo of it.

Nah, I don't think so...

Let me grab my DSLR :)

kev2126

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm loving the blue. The LTE radio is smokin fast too! Ran a bunch of speed tests from various places and as I was driving by a known at&t LTE tower.. See if you can guess which test was as I was passing the tower. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Here is a screen shoot of my home screen.

EDIT: look for the att visual voicemail app in the play store. I heard it is there now.

If you have visual voicemail provisioned as a feature and you want to use the app (Credit to GSLeon who ported it for us!) you can dowload this apk. Do not use the messages app on your phone as it will disable VVM on your account and your will have to delete the messages app and then have ATT put VVM back on for you...

It will ask you to update it in google play (home button out so it saves your place in google play) and then delete this one before it updates. Then you can go back to google play and update the app and set it up and VVM will be on your phone. You can then delete the original apk that you downloaded if you like. I like having it and have used it since my skyrocket.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca