Amazon Unlocked/AT&T No Commitment

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I am well aware of the differences between the International S3 and the AT&T variant. My question is besides the price difference (can get No Commitment S3 for $549 vs. almost $700 on Amazon) is there any contractual difference?

In other words, if I am happy with the specs of the AT&T version compared to the International version, is there any justification to spend the extra $$?

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I believe you just answered your own question

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I am well aware of the differences between the International S3 and the AT&T variant. My question is besides the price difference (can get No Commitment S3 for $549 vs. almost $700 on Amazon) is there any contractual difference?

In other words, if I am happy with the specs of the AT&T version compared to the International version, is there any justification to spend the extra $$?

I have both the international and an att on it's way. Not sure if you're asking if you'll save money on att if you get the international one or no commitment pricing or not but either one will still have the same monthly fees. Going international will hinder you if you need any warranty services but you gain the benefit of taking it to t-mobile if you choose to change services at any time.

Reactions: madlaw1071

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
If you buy no commitment from Att for $549.99, you do not extend or incur a new contract or upgrade fee. I think you have to be a customer however.

No reason to spend more. International does not have the att bloatware (which was minimal) and the international will receive firmware updates soon than the att model.

Reactions: madlaw1071

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm