interference

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Does your phone cause interference with other things such as land line phones???

MINE DOES! and it's annoying as hell, it's generally during the first part in the land line conversation when I answer the phone AND when I get notifications and I'm on the land line phone!

This is at work btw...

I've owned the first iPhone, a blackberry,a Samsung moment, HTC evo, the evo3d, Samsung epic touch , and iPhone 4s, never had this problem before.

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I have had this issue with cell phones since i can remember getting one. They always effect speakers, and when i had a house land line i had it at times as well. What i have to normally do is move the phone away, not much else you can do. You could try and change the channel on your wireless house phone.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Not on edge, LTE is great in office

Phone calls usually happen on the 2G/3G network. LTE right now is ONLY for data.

So you get a call and it'll ring on the 2100mhz band. This band causes interference to speakers. It's a static sound that has a beat to it..

The easy solution to this is to either move the cell phone away, or get a ferrite bead and wrap it around the cable that goes from the handset into the base.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ferite+bead&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&safe=active#q=ferrite+bead&hl=en&safe=active&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&prmd=imvns&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=euLpT7WKNsic8AHcmYSRDA&ved=0CJ4BELMY&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=debdfecab78fca88&biw=1920&bih=932

Also, as an FYI, see those VGA cables with the bulge towards the connection? anytime you see a cable, ANY cable with those, those are ferrite beads. They basically ground the cable and prevent the interference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12