where should I order from now?

boxta

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I think I have decided to jump ship from sprint (not done with contract,, but oh well), to ATT..

I sign up on ATT premier.. and seems to be eligible (based on my school alumni status)..

so the question is.. should I order now from ATT (maybe more stock?? I can have the premier discount applied directly)

Or order from amazon wireless (10 bucks cheaper, plus tax free??? maybe faster shipping, dunno?)

anyone have experience with them?? who should I order from?

also.. they are not going to automatically contact sprint to discontinue right?? I still have time to wait for the shipment... and call sprint directly to cut them? My service is so horrible that I want to talk to the retention service to see what we can do about the ETF

any comment is welcomed thanks

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Go into a AT&T company store and buy it. I am guessing that you will need to find out how much your ETF is. You should be able to port your number to AT&T.

boxta

May 27, 2010
Visit site
You think I would have better chance to get one sooner from the store instead of online without a prescription order?

I would be paying a bit more because of tax and everything, but worth it if I can get it faster

Hmmm

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

boxta

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Just to let everyone know, if you haven't pre ordered, then just go ahead and order it from att online. My alumni association qualify me for premier, I ordered around noon today with 25 off (phone 175).
Just received email that it got shipped, and estimated delivery is tomorrow

Free shipping too

Makes it easy

Thanks

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon