Printing from S3

Timbacak

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone having trouble printing from S3?
I had the HTC X and I loved the ability to print from any network anywhere, I was used to the bad iPhone printing which never worked, but now with this S3 it's telling me I can only print to a Samsung printer? Really?..

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I use HP ePrint with my S2 and it has always worked awesome. If I use the wrong print button sometimes it says can only print to Samsung printer.

I am sure the HP ePrint will work great with my new S3 tomorrow!!!

From My SGS2ET4G Using Tapatalk

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I see in the App Store that there is also an Epson printer wireless printing app called Epson iprint which is free. I have installed it and it found my Epson wireless printer without a problem. I have not tried printing with it yet though.

GHONIM

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to print from samsung s3 but i could not there is a message i can only use samsung printer
Is there any file to be downloaded

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having trouble printing from S3?
I had the HTC X and I loved the ability to print from any network anywhere, I was used to the bad iPhone printing which never worked, but now with this S3 it's telling me I can only print to a Samsung printer? Really?..

You may need an app for the specific printer; however my understanding is that this is usually done via the wireless network. The other option, since you have an S3, is printing from the SD card.

Additional apps for printing to other printers listed here:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sp...ed-help-printing.html?highlight=print+from+s3

It seems like the Google Cloud Print is the actual solution to this, described here:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-s-iii/216725-printing.html

Keith Hunter

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded Cloud Print app from the Google Play store and I was then able to print to my Epson. Samsung Chat Support didn't offer this help. I was told I needed a Samsung printer.

Craneguru

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Cloud print works great, and you don't have to be on your wireless network to use it. You can print to your home or office printer from anywhere. You just have to leave the computer that connects to the printer on. Been using it for years, works with any printer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

lasooner

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Cloud print works great, and you don't have to be on your wireless network to use it. You can print to your home or office printer from anywhere. You just have to leave the computer that connects to the printer on. Been using it for years, works with any printer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

With Cloud Print, do you also need to leave your browser open? Will it work with IE Explorer or do you need Chrome?

D16RR

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
The latest version of printershare lets you use the print option in various menus (email, gallery, etc)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463