Gmail error on AT&T galaxy S3 question?

okbow68

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Periodically during the day I keep getting an error message saying that either my gmail username or password are incorrect i.e. gmail sign in error. Not sure what is going on because they are correct. I'm new to android and gmail so I ask for your help. I added the gmail account to the main email app along with a yahoo account before I realized that gmail had its own app. I don't see that this should be a problem but maybe so. The yahoo account doesn't miss a beat just the gmail account. Help.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
So you are using the gmail app and the stock email app for your other email? Did you delete the gmail account from the stock email app?

I have owned 7 android phones and never had an issue with the gmail app...and I use the stock email for my verizon email.

okbow68

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
No I haven't deleted it from the stock email app. I have both gmail and yahoo in the stock email app. Should I delete it from there?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
No I haven't deleted it from the stock email app. I have both gmail and yahoo in the stock email app. Should I delete it from there?

You may be getting a conflict when each app checks your gmail. I would try and delete it from the stock email app and just use the the gmail app for your gmail account to see if that helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams