7/6 Offical in Store Launch Date

yeah yeah

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Now I need to know when Costco will get it.I'm still in my 90 day return policy.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Offical in Store Lanuch date

When is the launch date? I am not sure what lanuch is? :confused:

Thanks for the update. ;)

yeah yeah

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I was told this Thursday. Costco in Indianapolis Fyi.

My Costco in Virginia told me to try the 10th. She also said that they have to wait till all the Costco stores need to have them in stock before they can sell them...don't know what to believe...

CarlGalgano

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: Offical in Store Launch Date

The Verge's story didnt seem clear that they would actually be for sale IN the store on 7/6. (unless I read it wrong). Seems to say you can order it in the store on 7/6.... but from the sounds of other threads here, that has been the case all along. Im heading out of town tonight and will be back on the 6th, so I will stop at the store near me and see if I can grab one. Might be hard to concentrate on my golf game Friday afternoon knowing the S3 is waiting for me when I get home.

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Let's see what happens first my wife's phone that we ordered on Thursday ( still in prossesing ) or the 6th.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

My friend who I have been getting updates from since he works at AT&T said they will get it this week. The 6th looks good but they may get it on the 5th. Keeping my figners crossed it's not pushed back again.

orange-man

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
For those still considering pre-ordering, I ordered this morning (7/2) and it shipped the same day. I'm not sure why the AT&T site mentioned 10 days.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I guess I'm going to the store tomorrow to find out about my order that I placed on the 28th. I think something is wrong. It should of shipped by now. Especially since there are some who ordered theres today and already shipped makes me think the store did not do something right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I ordered directly from AT&T Customer Service, I was told 14 business day backlog. I had the phone in 48 hrs. The agreement was overnight FedEx they shipped UPS daysaver. One thing for sure they don't k.ow what the heck is going on. I got the Pebble Blue, they also said it comes.with a 32 gig SD Card LoL- Pathetic!

Raneciansamaiya

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Im once again being told & confirmed with a BB mobile rep that 7/6 is launch day. Im a believer now that I see two stores in my area have the in stock but It says in store only.

2KDad

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site

Might be hard to concentrate on my golf game Friday afternoon knowing the S3 is waiting for me when I get home.

Go easy on the 19th if you're gonna fly home for your GS3... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes