So where have we landed on red?

serickmetz

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm replying on my new blue s3 that I just picked up FROM the AT&T store! I called and they said they just got a shipment in but it came with a Memo stating wait until tomorrow to release them. But the lady said as long as the system doesn't force her from not selling one, that she would sell it. And it worked! So I would say tomorrow is a great bet if you can't already get it today.

Btw I live in a small town in Oregon so if my store had it, the bigger stores must!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jostnyc

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
i went to a store today to just see it in the flesh. im waiting for mine as we speak. the rep was like no we dont have them yet. next week he said.

serickmetz

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I would say it's at least worth a shot calling them tomorrow to see if they received a shipment. When I first arrived at the store, the lady that came to help me wasn't the one I talked to on the phone and in fact I was the one who made her aware they had even received a shipment lol. So she left to check and came back with a box.

steve dave

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm replying on my new blue s3 that I just picked up FROM the AT&T store! I called and they said they just got a shipment in but it came with a Memo stating wait until tomorrow to release them. But the lady said as long as the system doesn't force her from not selling one, that she would sell it. And it worked! So I would say tomorrow is a great bet if you can't already get it today.

Btw I live in a small town in Oregon so if my store had it, the bigger stores must!

the got a shipment of red phones?