Anyone seen this error??

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Ever since I got my S3 last night I keep getting this error very often... anyone else seen this???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jdk2

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Ever since I got my S3 last night I keep getting this error very often... anyone else seen this???

Yes, multiple times especially when using the stock browser.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Yea me too... what does that mean??? Is there a fix for that??? I even did a factory reset and still does it...

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
The flip side. I only use the stock browser and have never had that screen using it or anything else on my SIII. Go figure.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
That's weird... honestly, it's starting to annoy me that it does it very often...

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Yea I did that... I did a factory reset... and still... It happens mostly when I'm on the stock browser... I downloaded Google Chrome.. been using it for like 30 min and hasn't don't it since... so thats a good sign... lol... and I gotta admit chrome is much better and faster too...

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Yea I did that... I did a factory reset... and still... It happens mostly when I'm on the stock browser... I downloaded Google Chrome.. been using it for like 30 min and hasn't don't it since... so thats a good sign... lol... and I gotta admit chrome is much better and faster too...

If the issue persists, exchange it.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Ima test it out for a few more days and if it continues then I will have to exchange it...

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
The gapps process is for Google Apps, from everything that I have read.

It probably happens due to a corrupt install/update of one of their apps. I have seen it on my Galaxy Note after I rooted and installed a custom ROM. I was reverting back to stock when I was getting this error a lot, so I had to reflash the Recovery and System portions of the device before the errors would go away.

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
YES, YES, YES! I posted about this last week.

I was getting this because my AT&T data package for Android LTE wasn't registered properly with AT&T. They had to reset something...

To confirm this, try to access AT&T visual voicemail. If it fails, and gets stuck in a loop, you had to call AT&T to reset your data, making SURE that it is set for Android LTE!

I've been there, done that :)

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Does the S3 have visual voicemail?? If so how do I access it?? I don't have the icon on my app drawer....

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
...download the official AT&T app from Google Play :)

Also, do you use a GMail account or a Google Apps account?

Does the S3 have visual voicemail?? If so how do I access it?? I don't have the icon on my app drawer....

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Yes I do... i use gmail as my main email application...

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded the visual voicemail app and it configured correctly... thanks navi...