Just got my gs3

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Got my GS3 today! Great initial impression.

I'm coming from Verizon, so I'm new to at&t. The 4g or whatever att calls it is actually surprisingly fast. I live in an area with strong signal, but it seemed faster than the Verizon network (equally strong)

Anyway, I went in pretty much knowing what phone I wanted, but also checked out the One X and the note, but I'm happy with my decision.

Quick overview:

Super smooth - no transition lag, screen is spectacular, s-voice and motion control may seem gimmicky, but a few of the short cuts are pretty useful. The size of the phone is a nice medium between my old gnex and the note. Although not a min-tablet like the note, this screen is no joke. Lots off room and looks great for browsing.

Anyway, just wanted to say what's up and voice a quick first impression on the GS3 since I've been seeing a lot of negativity/nit picking.

:D

Edit: totally didn't see the giant sticky thread reading first impressions atop the forum haha oh well

dmmattix

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations, I suspect I will be ordering mine today.

As far as nit picking goes; this is the Internet; we are all about nit picking...

Mike

Reactions: iastonish

ZW1990

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I just got mine to, the last one they had at my local walmart and in the color I wanted. Pretty good luck for it being Friday the 13th :)

Drayk

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'll be getting my Gs3 Aug 1st when I'm ready for an upgrade. I'm jacked!!!! Glad to hear all the props.

RyDawgBoston

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up my S3 today from AT&T and I like it a lot. I came from Sprint and had the Evo Lte. I just couldn't take the slow data anymore. The speeds on AT&T are superb.

My only problem so far is i had 4 bars and I was not receiving phone calls. I tried calling 4 times until my phone rang. I'm a little nervous about that.