AT&T Galaxy S3: lots of apps force closing

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: lots of apps force closing

Its like either phone has something the other one doesn't have

This is an odd thread to post that off-topic question in!

Anyways I suggest you research each device and read up on both forums to see what users like/dislike. I personally think the GS3 is the better device despite the HTC One X having a slightly better screen. The lack of a MicroSD card on the One X was enough to sway me to the GS3.

Sultan Arshad

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

facing the same problem app froce close after installing link2sd :(on my rooted htc explorer using jaggy rom 3 i uninstall the app but the problem same the app instaler pakg also force close what can i do man :'(

Candace Breaux

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site

Im not sure if my appa are force closing, i don't get a force close popup, if its a game it just goes to first start menu. Running seriously slow... My first razr maxx hd was awesome, this one must be a lemon...

ZBoss131

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site

Hey, I had my android phone for a little over 3 months now. Its a BLU Dash 4.0 . Recently, It started closing off apps frequently without me even closing it! I don't know what has happened to it but its kinda getting really frustrating. It's mostly closing all of my games. Sometimes, it even closes my google search and my whatapp. Now when I want to search something on the internet using my phone, sometimes while I am typing, it closes it off. Please help!!