Is there an application that would enable me to print from my SG3

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
When I look at reviews for some apps at the Google Play Store, the functionality seems disappointing. Does anyone have any experience with something that works? If it matters, I have a Brother All-in-One laser model MFC7360-N.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Is there an application that would enable me to print from my

Go to Google and then select Play to login to the Play Store. Do a search and you should be able to find one.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

Go to Google and then select Play to login to the Play Store. Do a search and you should be able to find one.

Thanks, but if you read my question I said that the apps in the Google Play Store don't have rousing reviews. I was asking about other's posters' personal experience. Good Lord, did you think that I didn't know about the Google Play Store? LOL How did you think I was getting apps for my SG3 or my Asus Transformer TF300?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

Sorry. No offense intended. I believe that there was a post about wireless printing to Samsung printers. There may also be ones that allow printing from HP printers. If I come across any, I will post here.

Jay Evans

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Cloud Print (app) . Of course you also need to run Chrome browser (and set up Google cloud print) on the PC connected to your printer.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

jcp, jcp, jcp...jeesh. What am I going to do with you???

Here is my post:

When I look at reviews for some apps at the Google Play Store, the functionality seems disappointing. Does anyone have any experience with something that works? If it matters, I have a Brother All-in-One laser model MFC7360-N.

Strangely, the Brother Printer app, which I installed before I posted this thread, will not recognize my particular model. That's why I was asking for people who had personal experience.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

You know, when I think about it, it's probably going to be impossible. I have a desktop pc which is wired to my printer and two laptops. In all three cases, I had to go through a major install process for them to be able to use it. So, sorry for the bother. If I need to print anything, I will just have to send it to a device that can access it to begin with.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

Oh, and jcp006, please forgive me for my snippy replies to your replies. You were just trying to be helpful, and I responded by being b!tchy. I'm sorry. I must have thought I was back on CrackBerry.

(Whoops. There I go again)

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

You know, when I think about it, it's probably going to be impossible. I have a desktop pc which is wired to my printer and two laptops. In all three cases, I had to go through a major install process for them to be able to use it. So, sorry for the bother. If I need to print anything, I will just have to send it to a device that can access it to begin with.

Another excuse to go to Best Buy and get a BT HP printer.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nazzi Muhammad

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

The reason I asked is because I have a Brother color laser (wireless) and I use the app Brother iPrint & Scan and I can print from my S3 to the Brother printer.

papadale

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site

I was able to find one for my Canon printer by going to Best Android Market (BAM) and then downloading the "Print Bot" app. It will list all the compatible printers for whatever phone you may have. I have had absolutely no problem with it. Hope it helps.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

The reason I asked is because I have a Brother color laser (wireless) and I use the app Brother iPrint & Scan and I can print from my S3 to the Brother printer.

Yep. Mine is wireless, and I have no trouble printing from computers on which I have downloaded an extensive amount of software.

D16RR

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site

We use the brother app at home for all the iToys. I use an HP 470 on the road with Printershare and Cortado. Printershare does fine with most files, but the crap image to PDF files I get from one customer don't render well and thus don't fit on a sheet of paper. I'm still hoping to get Cortado working before I die. It did alright on a Blackberry.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

The only wireless wifi and bluetooth printer app I have found that actually works is Printer Share found here. It isn't free and for an android app isn't inexpensive, but it works first time every time for me. There is a free version that lets you test the app to see if it will work for your equipment and conditions before you purchase however.