what keyboard is everyone using? try the jellybean keyboard!!

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Thank you baby Jesus for this topic!! Swift key is awesome! I love the numbers at the left thumb and neon color. A whole new experience in typing. I tried the jelly bean as well and yes its better than stock. I just got the paid version for SwiftKey couldn't be happier.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Swiftkey by far is the best.

Lots of the time when I am typing, I can click the space bar or the word and never really have to type individual words. Cut's down on speed by ALOT.

velvetelvis

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
tried stock, tried jelly bean, tried and loved swiftkey. i just hate having to pay for something that should work good as stock. of all the things to not get right. the keyboard... for shame samsung... for shame....

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I tried swift key and Swype. The new Swype is hard to beat, I love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

ballgame1981

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
SwiftKey is the best one I have found but I think you already know that. I thought I would like the arrows but had to disable them since they seemed to always be in the way. I can justify the price since it it an app I use every day and it seems to work perfectly.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
The jellybean keyboard is #1 for me. I got rid of text prediction that would pop up over the keyboard and now everything is gravy. That was my main complaint since switching to the S3, and it was driving me crazy, but this keyboard has come to the rescue! Having options like this is nice, but I wish the stock keyboard had not been removed, that is just silly to me. However I have swype beta, and swiftkey 3 installed just in case.

Something Creative

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I tried the swift key briefly but didn't like it since it wasn't a swiping keyboard and so far i think swiping is pretty cool. Tried the Swype one and like it so far as it's predictive text is way better than the standard..

How come nobody worries about the app's ability to log your info that you type? I'm a newbie convert from iOS and have never used anything but a regular iphone keyboard, so forgive my lack of knowledge with these app's.

Something Creative

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Actually, I don't even know if I am downloading the right things. This swype one i was talking about is actually called "SlideIT". Is that the same thing? I searched for "swype 3" and "swype beta" but nothing specifically called that came up, and this "SlideIT" keyboard did.

The swift key i downloaded was actually called or made by swift key i think, so that was probably the same one everyone was talking about.

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I tried the swift key briefly but didn't like it since it wasn't a swiping keyboard and so far i think swiping is pretty cool. Tried the Swype one and like it so far as it's predictive text is way better than the standard..

How come nobody worries about the app's ability to log your info that you type? I'm a newbie convert from iOS and have never used anything but a regular iphone keyboard, so forgive my lack of knowledge with these app's.

iOS logged your info that you typed too.. thats how it learns you typing habits for text prediction and auto correct

RazorOrange

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have used swift key and go keyboard, and Swiftkey has been great, especially since v3. However, and I know this is a minor complaint, but I hate the key sounds of Swiftkey; it sounds like a typewriter and it drives me nuts. I prefer the ticking sounds like the iPhone and now the jelly bean keyboard. Thanks to the original post, I downloaded the new keyboard and am liking it so far.

danbee46

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
One more Swiftkey user here. I tried the free version for less than a day and then downloaded the paid version. I am amazed at its predictive capabilities while I am typing.

916x10

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
GoKeyboard, black theme

Screenshot_2012-08-11-16-32-33.png

wilfreb

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Since I discovered SwiftKey I'm the faster and more accurate typing person alive.

SwiftKey is awesome amazing superb

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1