what keyboard is everyone using? try the jellybean keyboard!!

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
just wondering if anyone was using a different keyboard? I cant stand the samsung keyboard, the autocorret and text prediction is horrible.. I have no clue why they do now have an option for the stock android keyboard on the S3.. I downloaded the jellybean keyboard from the market place and LOVE it!!! it is far better than the stock one.. i suggest you all try it out, make sure to watch the video in the app description.. the next word prediction is pretty cool..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jellybeankeyboard.f.g&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImplbGx5YmVhbmtleWJvYXJkLmYuZyJd

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Swiftkey hands down. My girl is having problems with the first letter caps on sentences with swype.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
yea swift was pretty nice, i tried the trial.. im not much on swipe myself... you guys should atleast try out the JB keyboard.. there is a free and paid version.. looks like you can customize the paid version alot

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded SwiftKey but have questions about the features by which it learns from Facebook and Twitter. Does anyone have the arrows showing up on their keyboard?

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S III Handheld Device

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
The Jelly Bean keyboard is great I agree!

Yes the stock keyboard and auto correct are horrible. It's bad enough the stock keyboard is bad, but it appears to me that Samsung isnt using the stock ICS auto correct, that is where the real problem is. They use a bastardized in house crap.

That is why I like the JB keyboard works so much better, it uses the original google auto correct.

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded SwiftKey but have questions about the features by which it learns from Facebook and Twitter. Does anyone have the arrows showing up on their keyboard?

There is a setting in Swiftkey to enable/disable the keyboard arrows.

cqpearson

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Using trial version of SwiftKey and it's just awesome. Period. Digging this Cobalt keyboard option.

I am the Galaxy and I
Approve this Message.

ZacharyZween

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Thumb Keyboard. It's gorgeously customizable. Aesthetically and practically. I have a sick daft punk background on mine right now. It costs, but I bought during the 10 cent sale, so I'm laughing.