How do you sync music playlist

cjny01

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
What software can I use to sync music and Playlist.

Has ANYONE been able to use any software (other then that POS Kies) successfully (I have not found one)?

I have used Media Monkey, Winamp, WMP12, ALL FAIL this should be a no brainier but I have yet to talk to anyone who has an answer for me.

I can drag and drop music using either Windows File explorer om Mac finder with no problems but then i need to create the playlist on the device itself which is time consuming and not an option.

Thanks

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I just learned about Easy Phone Tunes, https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...com.easyphonetunes.android.app&token=RuaUfbBI Am going to install the program on my PC today and have already installed the app on my phone.

However, from my experience using Kies, it appears the only tunes that transfer are those that are not DRM protected. Will see what happens using this program, but I'm thinking I may have to invest in DRM removal software ($20-$30) to remove the protection..

Try it out and see how it works for you.

tljlluke

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
There is a program called double twist. You can google it and download for free great music program I use it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

GalaxyOnyxWitch

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
ISyncr ONLY works wirelessly. Will no work at all connected by USB. The device is not supported By Isyncr

iSyncr will work by USB, however, you will have to change a setting on your phone to make it work. It is included on their website.

I purchased iSyncr WiFi and have not looked back. It effortlessly syncs whatever playlists you choose wirelessly. Well worth the small amount of money. The only thing that it WON'T sync is any protected content videos (DRM I think it's called?) or music.

Very good dev support too as when I had a question I got a reply within the same day.

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Well after a bunch of attempts with the Easy Phone Sync apps and ZERO replies to emails from the developer I gave up. I think what I'm going to do is purchase the DRM removal software I found at Cnet downloads, get rid of the protection and import my iTunes music to Kies and then transfer it using the USB cable. End of story.

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I've given up and just do it manually. I'm not trying again until I hear about a ton of people having orgasms over the new, trouble-frree, easy, seamless solution for doing for our device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1