Upside down cradle

gkamer

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
[BOk.... So I purchased an ibolt Galaxy S3 cradle for my phone. This is a dash/windshield mount type cradle. Once you place the phone in the cradle, there is a mini-USB port that plugs into the bottom of the phone. The dock comes with an additional 9" cable. One end has a mini-USB plug. The other end is split. It has both a standard USB cable and a 3.5 Aux plug. This plugs into a port on the back sie of the dock and the other end (the standard USB plug) goes into a cigarette adapter.

So I set up the dock and I'm off and running. The dock is configed so that the camera is not obstructed and can be used to video as your driving. When I open the camera, the video is upside down. In order to view the video right side up, I have to turn the dock cradle 180 degrees or upsdie down. This causes the video to be right side up, but any apps like a GPS is now displayed upside down. Is there some place in the settings for the phone that lets you adjust the camera orientation? This is causeing me to pull what little hair I have left out. Not to brag, but I'm on Rogaine's Christmas card list.
[/B]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20