spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I just did it and it was pretty darn good. Try it out. Me personally I like the cool tw features so I'm waiting for the official update or a leaked version for the AT&T Sg3. But I ran it for about an hour it ran great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

DasWarlock

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the file on my phone now I'm waiting for a bit more of a charge before I try it

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I gave up on the preview build a few weeks ago but have been running the last couple of nightlies. Still minor bugs, but very stable and fast. Not a problem as a daily driver.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm running CM since the nightly builds went live... I just update it daily with the new one and has been great IMHO...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

DasWarlock

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
well cm10 wont install on my phone it keeps coming up with an error so ill wait for something more stable with them i think unless there is another zip file out there

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
well cm10 wont install on my phone it keeps coming up with an error so ill wait for something more stable with them i think unless there is another zip file out there

I was having the same problem.... I flashed twrp recovery and it let me install without any problems....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

DasWarlock

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Will it connect to google so i can restote ny contacts and calander cause the other 3 i have tried it wont connect to sync or my comp

916x10

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Is it worth it to put cm10 or should I wait a bit longer
Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums
I think it's worth it...I've been running the CM10 Hybrid ParanoidAndroid and Leankernel the past couple days and it's been good to me.

I just did it and it was pretty darn good. Try it out. Me personally I like the cool tw features so I'm waiting for the official update or a leaked version for the AT&T Sg3. But I ran it for about an hour it ran great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
I like it, glad to be TW free!

You probably need to update your version of CWM. Same thing happened to me, I was on v5.xxx and got the same error. I updated to v6.xxx and it flashed the rom with no problem. And it recognizes my extsdcard just fine....but the date bug is still there :(

Will it connect to google so i can restote ny contacts and calander cause the other 3 i have tried it wont connect to sync or my comp

Yep

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante