Over the air update this morning...

jlh73

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
It blinks for mine. I don't have sportscenter but the other ones it does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

charn65

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
UCALH9 is my new build number since the update today. Raleigh, NC here. Don't notice anything different, yet...

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
New brightness slider in the notifications and maybe power saving toggle not sure. Is the only things I can see. Its probably the same one that came out for the international one. I'm sure there was some bug fixes in there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Ny bad it's actually called score center from espn. I have also noticed words with friends no longer shows the led light. This sucks, it seems to only work for email now.

ki4cgs

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I did the 'Check for Updates' and my phone downloaded the update but it says it got interrupted during install and it won't let me recheck for an update for another 24 hours. Is there any way to manually install the downloaded update?

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I am also near Atlanta so what carrier are you with? I am on Sprint and no update so maybe it's a carrier thing.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

AT&T

BTW , I noticed HDR in the shooting mode of the native camera app, was that there before?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Android Central Forums

anon(161369)

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I assume you mean the browser so yeah I did seems a little weird but new is always strange so ill gef over it... I like the new update all around, as some of the features like the brightness display were available on the gs3 variants of the other carriers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Gunnyman

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Warning to mac users. The new update breaks android file transfer so if you're on mountain lion you will lose the ability to xfer files to and from the phone. Photo sync still works but nothing else does.
If you're on Lion or lower, kies should still work.

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Google search is different.. Pinch to zoom on Google search... Add attachment icon is now on the left in text messaging.. Better wifi connection... Also the dialer is different

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

cmallow

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I got that Samsung message yesterday, I also didn't notice any change. Today I installed the AT&T patch, so far I noticed is the display slider bar under notifications, and a VPN client in the application drawer.