Broken Screen

alexcatanzaro

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

So i have two questions, i dropped my GS3 from about 4 feet and my screen completely shattered.
I have another GS3 (had insurance on the phone), but i dont want to have this happen again.
Anyone know if there is a good screen protector/ semi-slim case that can prevent this.

Secondly, is anyone else having issues when they try and check for updates?
Every time i try and check it says i can't connect with At&t.

Thanks!

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
otterbox defender. Not sure it would be considered slim but better a little thicker and have it protected. Dropped mine from around 4 feet or so and no issues.........yet. Scared the crap out of me though

UnfocusedHTC

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The defender is awesome. I trust the commuter cases. 4 smart phones all in commuters. Never broke one yet. I've broken the cases, however otter box always replaces them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Pachap109

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Zagg just came out with a new protector called Extreme its for the GS3 and iPhone only. It completely covers your phone and it has break protection now! It's awesome. Right now it's back ordered but I already placed my order and will receive it in about a week. It is well worth it!
Zagg.com

Pachap109

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Oh and I have the defender for my GS3 and it slides around in it and scratched it up :( so I don't use it anymore