Camera settings

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
So the s3 can have pics up to 8Mp; and that affects only the actual size of the picture right ? So if keeping it at 6Mp wouldnt affect the quality of the picture being taken no.? I love that it can do 8 but 6 seems to be the only full-screen picture mode other settings under 6.

Sent from my S3:)

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Right. I use the widescreen setting regularly and my photos are still excellent. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Alright,thanks. I like my pictures to be full screen cause i was use to it like that commin' from htc phones lol.

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Umm.. what do you guys mean about full screen? I noticed the camera is very sensitive to any shakes especially when shooting indoors or limited light and the images will look out of focus or jittery.. I think the camera app needs some help especially for these types of shots.. It's amazing outdoors though!

jlh73

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Go into settings and change from 8mp to 6mp and your pics will be full screen.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Umm.. what do you guys mean about full screen? I noticed the camera is very sensitive to any shakes especially when shooting indoors or limited light and the images will look out of focus or jittery.. I think the camera app needs some help especially for these types of shots.. It's amazing outdoors though!

Like the post under urs said,if you change it to 6Mp it says W M ,standing for wide mode. Full screen. You know.? Most Htc phones already came with the setting present so i got accustomed to it and like my pics to be wide screen (rectangle)instead of a square.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos