Htc one x+ vs att s3

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I considered the HTC One X. It looks like a great device, but the lack of a removable battery and, even more importantly, the lack of expandable storage were deal breakers to me.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I considered the HTC One X. It looks like a great device, but the lack of a removable battery and, even more importantly, the lack of expandable storage were deal breakers to me.

Same here. What I did like was that it olays 1080p video back 60 fps. And the video olayback looked truly amazing. But it came up short in too many other areas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Same here. What I did like was that it olays 1080p video back 60 fps. And the video olayback looked truly amazing. But it came up short in too many other areas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
I think HTC made a big mistake when they thought the public would like the unibody design so much that they wouldn't mind the lack of a removable battery or an sd card slot. We mind.

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
The One X+ is not worth it. They should of put 2gb of ram to fix the multitasking issues.

As if 1gb of RAM isn't good enough. The international s3 has 1gb and I've heard of no multitasking complaints. Is it possible that the 2gb of ram is just a marketing scheme and not actually useful? I don't believe it's a RAM issue as much as it is HTC "gimping" multitasking to improve battery life.

Sent from my HTC One X

http://db.tt/hPcU7h6L

pachi72

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
As if 1gb of RAM isn't good enough. The international s3 has 1gb and I've heard of no multitasking complaints. Is it possible that the 2gb of ram is just a marketing scheme and not actually useful? I don't believe it's a RAM issue as much as it is HTC "gimping" multitasking to improve battery life.

Sent from my HTC One X

http://db.tt/hPcU7h6L

I am sure the GS3 with 1gb will run into issues. I have 1.6gb free of ram. Having more ram is always better. Also Sense takes up more ram then TW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol