Here are the NEWEST AT&T I747 Recoverys from CWM. I converted the img files so you don't have to.

The .tar files can be flashed in odin from your desktop or from Mobile Odin flashed from your phone (Mobile Odin will never add to your custom binary count)

ClockworkMod Touch 6.0.1.4. tar file confirmed Working.

The Non Touch Version (CWM 6.0.1.2) will not properly flash zip file. While it installs correctly any zip files flashed with it will fail. If you installed the non touch version please install the touch version above.

The zip files can be flashed from your current custom recovery.

ClockworkMod Touch 6.0.1.4 zip file Link temporarily removed.

Tomorrow I will see what I can find on the TWRP front.
    winmod21 likes this.
    10-16-2012 09:57 PM
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, I am still reading/learning before an attempt at anything. I'd like to use the method here: [HOWTO] [ROOT] No Tripping Flash Counter - [ATT / Bell / Telus / Rogers / Sasktel] - xda-developers so as to not trip the flash counter when I root. Am I understanding correctly that what you're providing is the image needed for the most recent OTA to LH9?
    10-16-2012 11:08 PM
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, I am still reading/learning before an attempt at anything. I'd like to use the method here: [HOWTO] [ROOT] No Tripping Flash Counter - [ATT / Bell / Telus / Rogers / Sasktel] - xda-developers so as to not trip the flash counter when I root. Am I understanding correctly that what you're providing is the image needed for the most recent OTA to LH9?
    This has nothing to do with the way you root using the method you want to use. That method flashes an old software version that is pre rooted to your phone. You will have to flash the tar version in Mobile odin to install either of these versions of cwm after you are rooted.

You really should consider using the method below to root your phone. And then clear your flash counts with triangle away. The instructions to root and flash your counts are in the thread below. The advantage of this method is you will not be going backwards in software version. It will root whatever version you are on. And the new recovery is also there.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=213815How to root your AT&T I747 Galaxy S3
    winmod21 and austinography like this.
    10-16-2012 11:45 PM