ATT should of included a 32gb S3.

crackcookie

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
If you want 32G just buy the card.....it comes with that cloud storage drop box of 50 Gigs...so when you're on Wifi you can swoop swap diggity dop your data, eat a jello pudding pop, and be good.

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Why they had to screw up with their users and offer like every other carrier a 32gb version. What a bunch of @$?#=

It has expandable storage.

Yep! If 16G internal plus a 64G microSD card for a total of 80G of storage isn't enough - you need a tablet or maybe a laptop instead of a phone... ;) That's more storage than you'll get in ANY iPhone of ANY generation - more storage than you'll get in the HTC One X, more storage than most any other phone out there except the 32G internal version of S3 - and do you REALLY need 96G of storage? :)

bobbyp5

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing. I got my GS3 for 149 before they upped it to 200. So the 30 bucks for a 32gb from radioshack I didnt mind. I have plenty of space now on my phone and more. My 32gb iphone just wasn't cutting it.

breakmedown

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand why there was no SD card at all. Not even like a 4GB or anything. Though 16GB is a decent amount of internal storage.

Targon

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
The slot is under the back cover, not on the side. Just pop the back cover and you should see the slot. You don't need to power off your phone to put the card in as well.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
The 50GB is gone, but I still got 25GB for the HTC Sense 4.0 promo. :D

I also heard some people are still getting the 50 GB...

Sent from my HTC One X

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I dont think its a wise idea to store anything on the phone memory except for apps and contact information, having it on an SD card is more secure and its even way easier to manage without it having to slow down your phone. The only benefit to having a large phone memory is installing more apps,but are u really gonna keep that many apps on your phone??

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I dont think its a wise idea to store anything on the phone memory except for apps and contact information, having it on an SD card is more secure and its even way easier to manage without it having to slow down your phone. The only benefit to having a large phone memory is installing more apps,but are u really gonna keep that many apps on your phone??

I'm not so sure about that. If someone steals your phone and you use a PIN or password, they're probably not getting into your phone. But they can still pop the cover off, take out the SD card, put it in their computer, and access every file on it.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, SD cards sound great on paper, but if my phone is stolen, they could just pop out the card and A.) Smash it or B.) put it in their PC and see all my stuff.

Sent from my HTC One X

bobbyp5

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Download the Dropbox App and when you register, they give you the 50GB.

So if I already have a dropbox would i need to just register with my gmail account instead of my yahoo to get that 50gb? If thats the case I'll just unlink my yahoo dropbox and register my gmail with it :p. Let me know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol