Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I love reading these forums it makes me realize just how bad our education system is. Poor grammar, poor spelling, poor punctuation, how on earth are these people graduating?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Ah gotcha its hard to read tone in forums I work at best buy tho so I get bits and pieces of news from the carriers when they feel like telling us anything lol

Sent from my Red GS3

I know. A lot of people get mad about stuff, myself included. I'm surprised they tell u squat until the day of. They're jerks.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Only 2 companies n the US have it. And they aren't the top companies so it's not the majority, worldwide it is tho n I feel the same way. It's BS!

I'm thinking of eBaying my S3, but the note 2 is too similar. It would be wiser to wait for the S4.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I love reading these forums it makes me realize just how bad our education system is. Poor grammar, poor spelling, poor punctuation, how on earth are these people graduating?!

Wow, really. A lot of it is a-u-t-o c-o-r-r-e-c-t. You've heard of that right? I try to correct it, but I do miss some. I was in every spelling bee until 7th grade and won them all. That doesn't say a lot but I can spell at a genius level. BTW, I am 36 yrs old, the education system was better back then than it is now. I don't say are for our. And I know the difference between there, their, and they're and brake and break. Some people may not. Some may not care. Watch the movie Idiocracy sometime. It'll show you what stupid people are.

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow, really. A lot of it is a-u-t-o c-o-r-r-e-c-t. You've heard of that right? I try to correct it, but I do miss some. I was in every spelling bee until 7th grade and won them all. That doesn't say a lot but I can spell at a genius level. BTW, I am 36 yrs old, the education system was better back then than it is now. I don't say are for our. And I know the difference between there, their, and they're and brake and break. Some people may not. Some may not care. Watch the movie Idiocracy sometime. It'll show you what stupid people are.

Lol, I don't know how this was put in this thread I was actually referring to another thread. I actually wanted to see that movie.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Lol, I don't know how this was put in this thread I was actually referring to another thread. I actually wanted to see that movie.

Hahahahahaha, I've done that too. Get the movie. You'll Love it.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What I I don't understand is, WHY DOES ANYONE CARE ??? :confused: :major rolleyes:

What's the big deal? Why the big anxious, panting fever to upgrade your phones OS? :confused: . . . As if life itself depended on it. :rolleyes: As if life itself depended on when you get the JB update? :rolleyes:

I know I'm in the minority, but I don't live my life through my phone tracker. :rolleyes: I don't walk through life, everyday, with my phone tracker practically glued to my hand, like so many of this planets sheeple-humans-huphones do nowadays. :rolleyes: Never have. Never will.
Moreover, after using a GS3 and reading bits & pieces on this AC forum for the last month . . . I've yet to see a single screenshot of JB that looks nicer or more appealing visually, than ICS 4.0 TW ! In fact, every single screenshot of JB that I've seen? looks less visually appealing, and less interesting. :rolleyes, again:
So I for one don't plan on updating to JB, and will wait and see what (Key Lime Pie?) looks like, a little further on down the road.

And I repeat, what's the big deal ??? :confused: Are there some great techno advances with JB that have rendered it to be so worthy of being so coveted; so anticipated; so indispensable, therefore causing so many sheeple to be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nervously & anxiously needful of it . . . . that perhaps I haven't heard about??? :rolleyes, again, and again:

Kinda reminds of that ol' JD (John Denver) song Blow Up Your TV's. :p More and more sheeple-humans-huphones need to set their phones trackers down, and take a look around. :rolleyes: There's lots and lots of life out there everyday, choke-full of incredibly far-out & beautiful natural wonders. If you don't stop and set your phones trackers down once in a while . . . you might just miss it.

WOW, really? Everyone has different interests. Some like to cook and want the latest and newest kitchen gadgets, some are movie buffs that want to see all the latest and newest movies. This is a message board devoted to Android phones, common sense dictates there are phone tech people here that have an interest in the latest and newest. You may not have that same interest, but again, this is an Android forum, not a cooking forum.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I've just ordered an S3, still have a Captivate right now. I'll tell you this much, when it came to AT&T updating the Captivate to Gingerbread, they were dead, dead last to do it. I like AT&T on so many levels, but sending out updates is not their strong suit. It seems they are always lagging on updates with every device.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
WOW, really? Everyone has different interests. Some like to cook and want the latest and newest kitchen gadgets, some are movie buffs that want to see all the latest and newest movies. This is a message board devoted to Android phones, common sense dictates there are phone tech people here that have an interest in the latest and newest. You may not have that same interest, but again, this is an Android forum, not a cooking forum.

I didn't waste time replying to that post. Ranting madness lol

Sent from my Red GS3

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I didn't waste time replying to that post. Ranting madness lol

Sent from my Red GS3

Yeah, kinda shocking to see on an Android forum, you know? ;)

FedEx just delivered my S3 I ordered late Friday afternoon, now to figure it out. I'm really hoping there is a screenshot function, if not, I have a good one that doesn't require rooting, but would prefer a built in function.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, kinda shocking to see on an Android forum, you know? ;)

FedEx just delivered my S3 I ordered late Friday afternoon, now to figure it out. I'm really hoping there is a screenshot function, if not, I have a good one that doesn't require rooting, but would prefer a built in function.

Of course there is
Swipe ur palm slowly across the screen to take a quick screen shot...awesome feature
alternatively, hold down the home + volume down button to take a screenshot

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

Did you get yours straight from AT&T, or elsewhere? I picked up a new one for my wife on Friday - at Sam's Club for 96 cents! VERY happy about that!

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Of course there is
Swipe ur palm slowly across the screen to take a quick screen shot...awesome feature
alternatively, hold down the home + volume down button to take a screenshot

It's the home button and POWER button, not volume button.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Did you get yours straight from AT&T, or elsewhere? I picked up a new one for my wife on Friday - at Sam's Club for 96 cents! VERY happy about that!

Got it from AT&T's Black Friday Web sale. I was actually 1.5 months before I could upgrade, so I called AT&T and they approved the upgrade and took the order over the phone and shipped it free overnight. You got a better deal than I did, I paid $29.99 for mine.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Got it from AT&T's Black Friday Web sale. I was actually 1.5 months before I could upgrade, so I called AT&T and they approved the upgrade and took the order over the phone and shipped it free overnight. You got a better deal than I did, I paid $29.99 for mine.

Mine was 350.00, WITH upgrade, back in August

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I've been using JB on my Asus TF700 tablet and I love it. One of the many cool feature is, when you pressed on a small link or pressed an area outside of a link, it will auto zoom in and popup the closest links for you to select.

Here is another updated post about JB is coming this week on AT&T S3: Samsung Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean Update Arriving This Week On AT&T? - iTechPost

Chrome on my s3 does this already. It is a very nice feature.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Mine was 350.00, WITH upgrade, back in August

Well their Cyber Monday sale price was $199.99, so I'm glad I decided to look at that email link on Friday. :)

I noticed your sig line, I was thinking about the Note II also, wanted to see it in person before deciding between it and the S3. Since the S3 was so cheap, I just didn't even consider the Note II. When I went in the AT&T store today, I saw the Note II and I'm glad I didn't get it. It is really too big to handle as a phone and to text with, IMO.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey