Samsung galaxy s3 - when I click the home button once, need middle page of home screen.

watefun

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks I am new here.
In my Samsung galaxy s3, when I press the home button, it gives me the last accessed menu page/ home screen. Its so irritating. I used Galaxy s2 for so long now and it would take me to the middle home screen when I touch the home button. Is there a way how this can be done in S3?

Please help,

Thanks

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks I am new here.
In my Samsung galaxy s3, when I press the home button, it gives me the last accessed menu page/ home screen. Its so irritating. I used Galaxy s2 for so long now and it would take me to the middle home screen when I touch the home button. Is there a way how this can be done in S3?

Please help,

Thanks

If you are using stock, pressing the home button will take you to the last page and pressing it again take you to your specified home page

You could get a new launcher which would allow you to customize the home button to jump to whatever page you want automatically. I use Nova Launcher and it works just swell...you can get it free from the Play store, but its worth buying imo

rusdelrey

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
1. go to home screen
2. tap the menu button
3. choose edit page
4. tap on the arrow of the center home screen
5. press home button

even if you are in the middle of an application, you can press home button once and you'll go back to center home screen. you can also change it, repeat 1 to 3 then choose which home screen panel you want.

rusdelrey

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
1. go to home screen
2. tap the menu button
3. choose edit page
4. tap on the arrow of the center home screen
5. press home button

even if you are in the middle of an application, you can press home button once and you'll go back to center home screen. you can also change it, repeat 1 to 3 then choose which home screen panel you want.

hungryh1ppo

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Haha... took me a while to figure out where the "arrow" is on the little widget pages.. I believe it's a "home" icon instead of an arrow.. it's the top right corner of the little widget pages. It's for u to choose which page u want set as ur home page.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams