Rotated pictures when attached to text messages

arminyack

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I am having an annoying issue. Whenever I attach a picture to a text message, it is being rotated 90? in the message. Is there a fix/ way to turn this off?

NewMind83

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
When taking a picture have the phone rotated 90 degrees to the left, much like holding a digital camera.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

arminyack

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
When taking a picture have the phone rotated 90 degrees to the left, much like holding a digital camera.

Er no .. it simply rotates it again, so it simply winds up sideways in landscape mode, instead of portrait

Martinr303

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same issue! And it just started for me in the last few days! This didn't happen before that. At least I don't think it did, and it is very annoying because everyone I send a pic to is getting it sideways!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I learned that in order for it to take a str8 picture, you have to take the photo with the home button to your right, I had the same issue until someone told me this
Either way, I use GoSMS, and it allows me to rotate a photo before sending it via MMS, I would suggest using GoSMS

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I learned that in order for it to take a str8 picture, you have to take the photo with the home button to your right, I had the same issue until someone told me this
Either way, I use GoSMS, and it allows me to rotate a photo before sending it via MMS, I would suggest using GoSMS

Beat me to it - I second the recommendation to use GoSMS, you can rotate and manipulate the picture in many ways prior to sending.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21