Really Need Help

shadowslayer460

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Well i purchased a used galaxy s3 for att not knowing what i was getting into.
The phone has LiquidSmooth on it and theres lots of stuff that doesnt work right.
The previous owner said the phone was rooted to jelly bean im guessing with liquidsmooth?
Is there any way to remove all of that stuff and get the phone back to stock?
I apologize if im asking a stupid question but id like to not have wasted the money on the phone..
Any help is appreciated!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Follow that step by step in half an hour you will have a stock phone. Liquid Smooth is pretty good, they must have had a bad flash or something....

shadowslayer460

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Theres no need for "Triangle Away" is there? Im just trying to reset the phone so id start from "Drivers" on the page?
Sorry for the obviously stupid questions but im not very knowledgeable with androids

shadowslayer460

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Theres not one there so when the .tar file gets done downloading ill go step by step through that and see what i end up with.
Thanks alot for the help i was about ready to junk the phone haha

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Theres not one there so when the .tar file gets done downloading ill go step by step through that and see what i end up with.
Thanks alot for the help i was about ready to junk the phone haha

I will be around for another hour or so, if you have a question feel free to ask. It is easy though and the guide is good.... Read everything though, that is the important part

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

shadowslayer460

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
It appears the phone is stuck on reboot at the Samsung logo that changes rainbow colors after the "att rethink possible"
I did all the boxes on odin and it went through its process and it says it was a pass, i waited to unhook it from the computer once it rebooted also.

shadowslayer460

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
When the phone rebooted for the first time after odin was done it did the normal stuff, the android came up and that loaded and then it did the rethink possible and then the glowing samsung screen and it sat there for a few minutes and did nothing so i powered it off and on and it did the same thing minus the android loading screen and its stuck on there for a good 8-10 minutes

shadowslayer460

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Well i let it do its thing, did the flash and odin said reset and then finally pass and the phone booted up to the same point and its still there as of right now, the colors on the samsung logo are flashing so its not frozen but its definitely not going anywhere either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12