Amazon Thanksgiving price?

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I've been monitoring Amazon Wireless's G3 price for at least the last 2 weeks and it's been $99.95. This morning when I checked their website they are sold out of all 3 colors so I'm thinking they must have reduced the price. Anybody know what price they were when they sold out?

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I was watching, but not for the last few weeks.
Sprint's at $48. for an existing upgrade. Verizon is at $124. for existing upgrade. The AT&T price was going up & down?depending on what day or hour you checked it.
I guess Radio Shack is down to $99.
Sam's Club @ .96 cents thru the weekend?...I might have read somewhere. Not sure about that, or if it's just on BF.
Of course the nice thing about purchasing from a store is that it's way easier to return and exchange, and faster, depending on the carrier.

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I too have been watching everyday and I only saw 99.99 for the att version. Now I'm starting to wonder if there was some magical price drop I didn't see.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
The .96 Sams Club price is correct, in this case unfortunately I am a Costco member and I think by the time I bought a Sam's Club membership the total cost would be at least $50. Amazon Wireless sold out sometime between 11/21 & about 10:00am EST 11/22. I'm thinking if Sam's Club can do .96 some other third party national retailer will have it too. I know Best Buy has it for $49 today but the small print says that 3 phones of each color are guaranteed to be available meaning a total of 9 phones minimum and people started camping out at Best Buy stores on Monday. Maybe something will happen on Cyber Monday elsewhere for $50 or less.