Costco in-store $29 11-23-12 only

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Just got my pebble blue S3 at my local Costco for $129 with $100 mail in rebate so net cost is $29. Includes Costco bonus accessory package (leather sleeve, leather belt clip case, 12v car plugin w/ USB cable & 2 screen protectors all contained in hard zippered carrying case). This offer is today only and in-store only, not even advertised online. My store had 13 pebble blue & 4 white at 9:00am this morning.

11-25-12 follow up: I was back at Costco yesterday and stopped at the wireless kiosk which is operated by a company called Wireless Advocates (possibly they do it nationwide for Costco, not sure). Amazingly enough they did not sell out of the 17 AT&T G3's they had, they sold 13. Probably because there was no form of advance advertising for the $29 Black Friday deal. You had to go to the kiosk where they had a small sign advertising it. Reason I knew about it was because I had been there on 11-21 (Wednesday) and the associate told me to call at 9:00am Black Friday to see if the price would be lower than the $129 (no $100 rebate) it was on Wednesday. Sam's Club still had the best deal at .96 Black Friday and I think a basic Sam's Club membership costs $40. I had to pay $147 incl 6% sales tax and wait for 12 -14 weeks to get the $100 rebate. The bonus accessory package is nothing I will personally use so it's not a benefit to me. I will be watching Cyber Monday deals as Costco offers a 14 day buyers remorse full refund but I'm thinking since it would take me about an hour to return the Costco phone and get back on my computer a better Cyber Monday deal may be sold out by then. I don't think I can purchase another one before returning the Costco phone because my upgrade would have to be backed out by Costco first. Had I thought this out a little better I would have gotten a Sam's Club membership and paid .96...........lol. The associate at Costco yesterday told me Sam's Club did sell out which of course is no surprise.

Last edited: