Folder style change

gbold3

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Since I upgraded to JB I don't see the method to change the style of my folders. (I have the round platform style and am looking to change)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Since I upgraded to JB I don't see the method to change the style of my folders. (I have the round platform style and am looking to change)

I saw those new folders, I don't like the icon at all, looks like it is misplaced among the other icons. I wondered if that change came because of the Apple/Samsung patient lawsuits.

austinography

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I have also been looking unsuccessfully for an answer to this. What's also annoying now with folders is that they stay open on your home screens. So if I open an app in a folder then press home, I am taken back to that home screen but with the folder still open, so I have to press home again, or back, or tap elsewhere.

betsuni

May 23, 2011
Visit site
What's also annoying now with folders is that they stay open on your home screens. So if I open an app in a folder then press home, I am taken back to that home screen but with the folder still open, so I have to press home again, or back, or tap elsewhere.

This is something that they do on the Galaxy Note 10.1 as well. Haven't checked to see if the Note 2 acts the same way, but I imagine that this is something Samsung wants for their TouchWiz.

austinography

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I could understand it keeping the folder open if I press the back button to return to the home screen, but when I press the home button, I wanna go to the home screen.

betsuni

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it bugged me to no end when I first used my Note 10.1, but now I got used to the extra button press. Still is annoying from time to time when I want to go straight to a screen.