Jelly bean update causing scrolling issues with stock browser

iPhoneatWork

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
anyone else having issues where scrolling up and down in the stock browser often zooms in on a web page? it's happening a lot since 4.1 update. both my wife's phone and mine.

Update: never mind...this is a feature if you scroll too close to the edge of the screen - it zooms.

Last edited:

Agent0027

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here the update is cool finally got flash player.....the problem is the scrolling down zoom in and out problems hate it..one reason a bought the galaxy s3 is for browsing the web but with this zooming problem i get angry everytime it zooms wish they had a way to disable it..i called tmobile n samsung n both said thats just how the update is the only way to get rid of the problem is master reset the device to go back to its old software.

marie727

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
U cant disable it but u can control how slow or fast to zoom so what if u put it all the way down to slow maybe that will stop it from zooming just giving a suggestion

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

anon(161369)

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Its a feature not an issue guys, swipe up and down on the edges of the screen and it will zoom in the center and it will scroll, seems to be for one hsnded use and I kinda like it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2