Is there anybody that likes the JB upgrade?

aco905

May 22, 2012
Visit site
From everything I'm reading in the forums this upgrade sounds horrible. Is there anybody that would encourage an update? Or should we wait and see how this whole thing shakes out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

ZW1990

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I like it alot. Google Now is awesome. I guess I'm one of the few that hasn't really had any problems with it.

bugeaters0425

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I received my AT&T Galaxy S3 November 24th, so I wasn't completely familiar with ICS before updating to JB. But I can honestly say I have had zero issues before the upgrade or after. So yes, I am happy with the JB upgrade - maybe by default.

mandoman28

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
All was good until last night when something caused my battery to drain from 68% to nothing, caused the phone to shut down! Missed my alarm! Not sure what the problem was, but since the phone rebooted when I changed the battery all is good now.

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I had some major install issues with it, a real PITA. But I was finally able to get it installed and I did not lose any data. Since then it was worked very well, I love google now and I like how I can get facebook on my lock screen news feed and google weather in my drop down. I have had some random issues with lock ups, but after I rebooted they seem to have gone away.

aco905

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Thank you all very much for the comments, I appreciate it greatly!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

RobbyRob

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
The battery drain is caused by the maps application. Don't know now to fix it yet. Anyone else getting this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

IceShaver511

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I installed it last night and its fast, but getting rid of the mobile data toggle shortcut from the swipedown menu really bugs me. I rarely need the mobile data, and appreciated the easy access to toggle it.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I use my alarm as a timer a lot and I love that I can say to Google Now, "set alarm for 25 minutes" and it does just that! :)

S-Voice would do that, but it had a more difficult time understanding you than Google Now does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae