What color all u guys got??

andymyrick

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Garnet red with a black commuter otterbox. The red surprised me by how good it looks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Would LOVE to have a black GS3 but only Verizon has those and I'm with TM,, but I am diggin my Note 2 (wish that was black as well).

Why Samsung limited the sale of a black GS3 or a black Note 2 just amazes me !!!!

Cheers
Davyo

beanctr10

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Pebble Blue with a speck case for me and a Garnet Red with a white flip cover case for my wife. Both have a Zagg s screen potecter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Ive still yet to see someone with a black one...

Sent from my S3 which is pretty damn nice.

They are rare,,,,, I had a black GS3 when I was with Verizon for about a week,,,, but with going to TM my bill went down by half of what Verizon was charging me,,,,, got the gray Note 2 with TM,,,,,,,, but I do miss the black GS3,,,,, it was to me, the coolest looking phone on the planet,,, got lots of positve comments from everyone that saw it as well,,,,,,, I'm so pissed at Samsung for limiting the release of the black GS3.

Cheers
Davyo

gonzo0203

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Pebble blue with Atomic Color Otterbox Defender. Basically black with lime green accent border

Ricky20

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Pebble Blue with black UAG Case. Also the tech Armor anti - glare /smudge screen protector so my screen doesn't get dirty :D

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
What's your opinion about this case? I kinda started to drool when I saw it and was wondering if it's all looks or if it actually brings protection to the table.
Yeah, the protection is good, imo, for a slim, easy to slip in & out of pockets, good-looking case with no secondary display screen (e.g. OB Defender).
The corners have thickened rubber-like reinforcements; the rim-surround is raised nicely (so you can set the phone?display down?without any contact to the display screen protector), and also of a hard rubber-like shock-resistant material; no interference or roll-up at the screen protector, YMMV depending on which sp you use; the interior has a softer, honeycomb pattern surface. The case also fits secure enough to not be dislodged or fall off, in the event of a hard drop, and yet it can be removed rather easily ? for battery or SD card access.

All in all, I'm still glad I chose the UAG Aviator, over of the OtterBox Commuter, or the Ballistic, or the Trident, etc.-etc.

I had OtterBox Defenders on my iPhones'. I didn't like them ? and they actually damaged the black finish paint ? on the iPhones' backside, degrading their resale value.

However, there is one CON to the UAG ? that I've posted about, here on this forum as well as over on the Samsung GS3 ? and I'll go find the link and then post it back here . . . and here.

Last edited:

Captian4Phones

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks man. Im seriously considering this case. The one i have is bulky and while its great protection while at work i find myself taking it off when i get home. Seems like this case has the design i like as well as great price for the protection that it offers.

I have the white GS3 and ill probably get the navigator (white) or outland (orange) UAG case.

Sent from a stock Atrix 2 cause there's no reason to root it. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084