What color all u guys got??

tigerpierre

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I got the pebble blue with a gray/white ballistic case. My wife had a pebble blue one with a black otterbox defender case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well I got a chance to ask, "if I had to do it all over again, would I do it the same?" and the answer is YES! ;)

I have a white S3 that is basically 2 months old and a network issue. Due to a silly customer care person, that refused to listen and file a network ticket before they switched my phone out, I'm on my FOURTH S3 in less than 2 months. My phone was fine and every warranty phone they have given me has had an issue, even though they were never activated phones.

Tonight when I threatened to yank my service, when they wanted me to go back to the Warranty Store, they got me to retention and they are sending me a new in the box, brand new complete order for free. He asked me if I wanted a different color this time or wanted to stay with the white. Didn't even have to think about it, I love that clean look of the white and it goes great with my pink Ballistic case with the white corners.

I have a Commuter case by Otterbox, but it was just too bulky for me, so I got the Ballistic that doesn't offer as much protection, but offers some and keeps my phone with that slim feel.

Shawn Magm

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Well I got a chance to ask, "if I had to do it all over again, would I do it the same?" and the answer is YES! ;)

I have a white S3 that is basically 2 months old and a network issue. Due to a silly customer care person, that refused to listen and file a network ticket before they switched my phone out, I'm on my FOURTH S3 in less than 2 months. My phone was fine and every warranty phone they have given me has had an issue, even though they were never activated phones.

Tonight when I threatened to yank my service, when they wanted me to go back to the Warranty Store, they got me to retention and they are sending me a new in the box, brand new complete order for free. He asked me if I wanted a different color this time or wanted to stay with the white. Didn't even have to think about it, I love that clean look of the white and it goes great with my pink Ballistic case with the white corners.

I have a Commuter case by Otterbox, but it was just too bulky for me, so I got the Ballistic that doesn't offer as much protection, but offers some and keeps my phone with that slim feel.

What network issue did you have? That's not good to hear that you've had so many problems. I hope I don't. I've had mine for less than a week. The only hiccup I've had, although it wasn't a hardware issue, was that AT&T did not activate my data when I upgraded. I had phone service, but no data. WTF?? I went to the local AT&T store on my way home from work Friday, and the problem was resolved.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What network issue did you have? That's not good to hear that you've had so many problems. I hope I don't. I've had mine for less than a week. The only hiccup I've had, although it wasn't a hardware issue, was that AT&T did not activate my data when I upgraded. I had phone service, but no data. WTF?? I went to the local AT&T store on my way home from work Friday, and the problem was resolved.

There is an LTE issue out here. Seems a tower over 4 miles away is attracting all the phones out here and 3 towers, .5 miles and 1 mile away on either side of that one, aren't picking up our phones unless we turn off LTE or on a phone call and LTE is off. The worst signal I should have here is 3 bars, on a bad day, the best I have is 2, as do many out here. I can go down the street where I switch over to the tower 1 mile away and I'm at 4 and 5 bars. That issue is still going on, they have elevated it so high now that their ICU department has elevated it above themselves.

My phone issues only started after they made me have my phone replaced before they would look into the network issues.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Nice. I have a Garnet Red with a white ribbed holster case, and I'd like to get a red C7 with the 7 speed transmission when they come out in July.

I'd be willing to upgrade, but only to a 2013 Z06. Mine is a 2008 Coupe. I've seen the 2014 models, and i think the lines on them are too severe.:p

muttchaser

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the white S3 with a pink/white Defender case. Bulky, but don't really care as I have a purse the size of a feed bag and usually carry phone in there. Keeps it from being knocked around by my giant pink four inch carabiner I use to keep my keys on to keep from getting lost inside said feed bag purse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34