Battery life (2 phones, same settings, different battery consumption)

ITDXVida

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I have looked on here if anyone have had the same issue I am experiencing. I have 2 SGS3's and I have them both with the same settings (my wife's and mine). Her battery life after updating to JB went to sh1t. I started looking around and under battery settings I noticed her screen is consuming 55% while mine is only at 35%. I have put both phones at the same brightness (all the way to zero and checked the automatic brightness check box). I went back to the battery settings, refreshed the screen and the battery still shows being consumed 55%. My battery life is better on my phone than hers. Now, we took her phone to the AT&T store to get it checked out and they said there was nothing wrong with the software or hardware. They even flashed the phone with their software (JB) and gave me a new battery just to make sure it was not the battery. Do you have any suggestions or ideas of what it could be? Thank you!

delly86

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
seem not one reply you, i be the first. screen precent didn't mean anything it the setting you put. any screenshot will be helpful check my post am just new here.