Galaxy s IV romored to have a bigger screen. Happy?

Jaimeg123prmt

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Are you happy that it is going to have a bigger screen or do you like the screen size of the current phone? I prefer the screen size we already have. I do not know if I want to go bigger. Thoughts?

repligation

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
it's all about the size of the bezel in my opinion. I wouldn't really want the phone to be larger than the s3, but if they can squeeze in more screen with less bezel then I say go for it.

Targon

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Samsung and LG both have 4.99 inch displays that can now do 1920x1080, so that is what we will see as the "typical" flagship phones from all the phone makers in 2013, so that is a given. We MIGHT see bigger, but if the S4 goes with this display but goes with the 8-core CPU, that might be very interesting.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Samsung and LG both have 4.99 inch displays that can now do 1920x1080, so that is what we will see as the "typical" flagship phones from all the phone makers in 2013, so that is a given. We MIGHT see bigger, but if the S4 goes with this display but goes with the 8-core CPU, that might be very interesting.
Wow! That'd really be Skookum! :)

I wouldn't want any larger; the current size is max enough for my druthers; if I had wanted a larger display I would have gone with the Note.
Besides, coming from iPhones, the GS3 still feels awkward & too large to me? after three months of use.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Wow! That'd really be Skookum! :)

I wouldn't want any larger; the current size is max enough for my druthers; if I had wanted a larger display I would have gone with the Note.
Besides, coming from iPhones, the GS3 still feels awkward & too large to me? after three months of use.

Ditto

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
You won't even notice the difference.

. 2 is nothing. It might e en be the same size phone. Get rid of the home button and shrink the buttons down a bit and there you go. Don't say get onscreen buttons because then you are giving back any gain.

I just want that wrap around screen

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

nolittdroid

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't be worried over the negkible difference, but I'd be worried about battery consumption. My S3s screen gulps down battery despite being on the auto/dimmest setting.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Well you guys have something weird I have everything on full tilt and get 12-14.

Either way I don't want to get off topic. The s4 should get into the 16-18 range I would guess if the tech they showed at CES is in there

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678