Transfer music from Play Music

laja91

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. Just switched to the Galaxy S3 from the iPhone. Love it, but still getting use to all of its features! No complaints though. I apologize if this has already been covered, but is there any way to transfer music from the Google Play Music app? I know that you can transfer music through USB connection, but what about Play Music? I don't think I'm fully understanding it's functionality. From what I get so far, it streams music from your library which has been a pretty awesome experience so far. My confusion is when I use the app. There are songs that are stated to be "on my device" and then there is "all music". Are the songs that are displayed under "on my device" really on the device? If so, why is there no option to transfer them onto the device music library? When I check the files for "Music" through the My Files app it states that there is no music. I'm fairly new to Android so that may also be the problem. ;) Thanks for your help. Hope this wasn't too confusing.

Last edited:

anuglyman

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
If it says "on the device, " then that is the music on your phone. Do you have an sd card installed? It might be on there. If you're checking the music folder in My Files, that could be for internal storage when the music is actually on the sd card instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty