Seriously? 4.1.2 for the GS2 already?

Norg

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I hate to say it, but it appears pretty clear to me now that the US carriers (including mine AT&T) take their sweet time to release updates since they have to perform all sorts of functional testing after they add their bloatware routines. To top it off, they even remove apps such as Samsung's Dive software so that they can sell us aftermarket loss/theft insurance.

Hate to be a debbie downer, but we're getting shafted big time.

Sent from my GS3 via Tapatalk 2

MacBook

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I cant believe its taking so long to get 4.1.2! I want premium suite already ATT! Hopefully its released before the GS4 comes out ;-)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
4.1.2 for the S3 is going on for a while now in Europe, always goes there first.

Hate to tell you, AT&T has stripped much from the 4.1.2 update. Mostly you only get multi tab, I turned it off, never use it. The thing I really wanted, was the ability to customize the notification bar, AT&T didn't allow us to have that.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Geez guys. We already have 4.1.1, while S2 is stuck with ICS. Think of all the bugs they have and features they have yet to have. Let's be patience

Bjorn Zubrycki

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Come on AT&T, the GS2's are starting to get 4.1.2 before we are? What on God's green earth is the delay?

Samsung rolls out Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Korean Galaxy S II (SHW-M250K) | SamMobile

hey everyone i hate to say their is an easy fix but i have jb and im runnin sprint ss2 all i did was go to xda and find my model number or something saying it works on all devises and it is a simple cuple of downlods, drivers and odin and the rom pack and your good. it is something to think about but it has its dangers. follow step by step. and also it voids factory warranty

MacBook

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Well Not everyone is looking to Root their device, well I know Im not anyway. I Rooted my phones in the past when I had unlimited Data for the tethering but don't really see rooting worth it now that I have a 5 gig data plan. I also hate dealing with ROMs. I personally would rather wait until an official update is released.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey