att... mms (picture texts) won't send 90% of the time

here4kids

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
using att... mms (picture texts) won't send 90% of the time. I have tried wifi both on and off, data on / off and even turning airplane mode on/off which I saw somewhere. it is so frustrating watching the circle spin and not send. anyone have a fix for this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

paridge

May 20, 2012
Visit site
AT&T had a maximum limit of 300K,so if your photo's bigger, it won't send.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

gonzo0203

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
That was a stupid answer!!! Now, how do I picture message regardless of pic size???

I don't see how that was stupid answer, but ok. 595k is max for mms messages over the AT&T network. If you want to send bigger than that, you will have to use 3rd party software to do so. Dropbox will let you share bigger files, but the file itself isn't sent. A link to the file is , and the person is able to view it there without any problems. Box, or Google Drive will do the same. Some people I think use Youtube to share bigger video files, but I've never used it. If the pic isn't sending make sure your APN settings are correct. I tried once using different manual APN for testing purpose, and found out that was my issue of not sending MMS. Maybe that helps. No need for nasty replies is all.

Last edited:

TheyStoleMyName

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Is ur phone stock? Try calling att and see if they can do something on there end to fix it. Also ur phone will resize images for u to fit the limit.

from what ever phone I feel like using today.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670