Touchwiz problem!!

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm having an issue with Touchwiz.
Every time I try to add or remove a home page it force quits. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Have you changed the settings for the animation scale in Developer options? If so, reset them to default and try again. If that doesn't work turn developer options off. Once you've made your homescreen changes, you can turn them back on.

If you haven't changed anything in Developer options, I have no idea.

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Have you changed the settings for the animation scale in Developer options? If so, reset them to default and try again. If that doesn't work turn developer options off. Once you've made your homescreen changes, you can turn them back on.

If you haven't changed anything in Developer options, I have no idea.

That did it thanks so much!!!
I'm also having an issue as when I battery pull my device or restart it. The input goes back to Samsung keyboard and I'm using SwiftKey 3 as my default. Is this normal? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
No, it's not normal, although I've heard of other people having the same issue. Did you go through the full SwiftKey setup when you installed it? If not, uninstall and start over.

If you did, go into Application Manager, scroll to the right so you're on the "All" tab, and look for the Samsung Keyboard app. Can you disable it? Also, I think some have reported that clearing cache and data from the stock keyboard has solved it for them. If you're rooted, you can disable the stock keyboard using Titanium Backup, which will resolve it.

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
No, it's not normal, although I've heard of other people having the same issue. Did you go through the full SwiftKey setup when you installed it? If not, uninstall and start over.

If you did, go into Application Manager, scroll to the right so you're on the "All" tab, and look for the Samsung Keyboard app. Can you disable it? Also, I think some have reported that clearing cache and data from the stock keyboard has solved it for them. If you're rooted, you can disable the stock keyboard using Titanium Backup, which will resolve it.

Yeah I did go through the whole setup correctly, and I guess I need to root disable because this issue happened on my S3 as well. I always clear cache on the Samsung keyboard and stop it from running.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Adarsh Rungta

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I had similar problems. The problem persisted even after nova. I researched and un installed Facebook. No problem since last 1 day. Else screen would freeze at least 5 to 6 times a day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer