I don't even know what I don't know.

P_L_J

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Hello all. My Samsung Infuse HAD a habit of turning its self off. Now I have a Galaxy S3 (was not going to wait for a month for the S4) SOOOOOO I am going to be here a lot figuring out what this phone does. 1. When I get a text / SMS is there a way to have the senders picture appear next to the message? I am 53 and kinda like Gibbs on NCIS when it comes to phones so if we can make it kind of simple......... :D Thanks in advance

divya rao

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped. all ways this massage is coming

Please some one suggest me how to resolve this issue............. :(

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I believe that if you have the person in your contacts list with a picture, it should show when they call or message you.

It's not wrong to fondle the s pen.

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I believe that if you have the person in your contacts list with a picture, it should show when they call or message you.

It's not wrong to fondle the s pen.

That's right

Hear no Napoleon, Hear No Snowball. Just hear yelling, over the old ravens whispers

Voliam

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
In the stock messaging app, the senders pic will appear as described if you assign a pic to that contact.
In the Gallery app, long press a pic, then select the menu button at the top right of the screen. Select "set as" contact photo, and don't forget to save it (again, top right of screen).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums